To become a primary support, a strong voice, and a trusted ally of every community in Nigeria in the process of peace building and social justice. We envision ourselves as a veritable source of researched, evidence-based information which will serve as an integral tool for appropriate action for all stakeholders and the Nigerian government in its peace building process, social justice, and national development.
Our mission is:
- To advocate for sustainable peace, social justice and a better life for all deprived minority ethnic groups.
- To engage national and international institutions in order to persistently advocate for justice and peace, and the rights of the people, especially in marginalized communities.
- To promote peace building, social justice, foster restorative reconciliation, alleviate marginalization, and support sustainable development in Nigeria.
Our core values are entrenched in our desire to contribute to the development of social systems, communities, and societies that foster peace with social justice. Our moral pillars, therefore, are:
- Respect for Human Dignity
- Truth and Accountability
- Equity and Justice for all
- Freedom and Peace