Demands sent to President Muhammadu Buhari
It is therefore imperative for the government, to see the need and extreme urgency to:
- Without regard to religious or ethnic affiliation, guarantee assurance of security, safety, protection, and right to life for all Nigerians.
- Develop a diverse and comprehensive approach to government security strategy and management in a manner that provides adequate resources to security forces to address all sources of violence.
- Develop a strategy to combat the proliferation of small arms in accordance with the criteria outlined in Article 14 of the ECOWAS Convention on Small Arms and Light Weapons.
- Urgently investigate and curb the sources supplying lethal weapons to the unknown militia terrorizing Nigerians in Nigeria.
- Make a matter of uttermost priority, rehabilitation, and justice for all victims and survivors of these horrific killings.